NOTW L: The Immortals [Game Thread]

"While I would certainly like to claim the body mana myself, I must admit the adventurer is a stronger and more experienced man than I. I concede the body mana to Catharsis."

WELL, I'M GLAD YOU SEE SENSE - ALTHOUGH I MUST POINT OUT THAT I HAVE NOT SPOKEN TO YOU AT ALL AND IN NO WAY PROMPTED THIS VOTE CHANGE!!!!

WHY'D YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND, IF I MIGHT ASK??!?!?!!?!?!

The adventurer casts some dirty looks Kennigit's way for the 'lost tourist' remark.

The Innkeeper shrugs.

"I'll admit my claim to the body mana was more out of personal interest than anything else. You seem to have both a much clearer purpose and a much stronger affinity for it. It would be better used in your hands."

"At this point, I am really confident that Catharsis will lead us to victory, and even if I am personally trampled by his massive frame in the process, I won't care. I am liking my vote for his body mana more and more. Do you have a fan club, my giant and honorable man?"

OOC: You're telling us not to bother someone? Who are you and what have you done to Sprig?

Catharsis has done nothing but shout that he wants the mana. Publicly anyway. I don't get why so many are willing to blindly give it to him.

GM announcement:

Classical_hero has replaced NPC as the Durnovarian Jailor (don't bother him about his role just yet as he won't get his role pm till the Night Phase.)

Huh, it seems that NPC has shown signs of awakening. We will give him a chance to speak up. In that case, Darth Ceaser, you also appear to be asleep. Why do you not speak up and join the debate?

Catharsis may have the body mana, and choxorn is alright in my books to get the earth mana.

Actually Darth Ceaser is asleep, while robbiecon is wide awake. Yet all he has done is blindly and unquestioningly voted for the head mana candidates. Why? Could he have nefarious connections, or be trying to hide in the crowd?

body mana to BSmith

Lots of people are all talk and no walk!

Thank you, but you may want to post again to fix the formatting. ;)

As my accusation on Verarde seems to be going nowhere, and even though it pains me to agree with an elf, I do think that robbiecon could use some more attention.

As my accusation against Zack has also gone nowhere I find the case against robbiecon to be our best bet among the likely remaining options.

I, too agree with spaceman's logic about robbiecon.

As my accusation against Zack has also gone nowhere I find the case against robbiecon to be our best bet among the likely remaining options.

I, too agree with spaceman's logic about robbiecon.

There's no case or logic here, because EVERYONE is blindly sending the mana to the guy who wants it first. REALLY?!?!?

Frozen In Ice. FoS choxorn.

OOC:
Spoiler :
When I tried to make BSmith's name in colour and bold, it ended up bold only. Could you please confirm that will not be taken as a lynch vote against BSmith please Sprig?

Confirmed. That happens when you select the colour from the dropdown then use that colour again without selecting it from the dropdown.

Top Bottom