1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Quick Questions and Answers

Quick Questions and Answers

1. Banners

Banners Chieftain

Yeah, that's what I thought, but here—playing as India—I have a Rest & Repair icon in neutral water for all three damaged ships, which does just that ie. healing +5 per turn. Is this correct?

r+r.jpg

2. Wade-FIN

Wade-FIN Chieftain

Being suzerain for a city-state gives you access to their resources. I don't currently have suzerain status for a city-state with strategic resources so can't say if it works with them also.

3. hays35

hays35 Chieftain

Just a quick equestion.
    During my first game, my cities (4 of them) are getting attacked by missionaries from India.
    It was a lot and very annoying.
    Is that normal ? was Gandhi challenging for war ?

Also all my neighbour were became unhappy. I understand that I built a city near to them but I apologized later on

4. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

I'm not sure what you're describing. Are you saying that you bought an apostle in a city that did not follow your religion? What religion was majority in that city?

When the apostle does have your religion, you should see what is in the image below:

Launch Inquisition.jpg

5. SheckyS

SheckyS Warlord

Where are you getting that from? Does it say you get their resources somewhere in the Civilopedia? Because it's definitely not working that way. I am suzerain for a whole bunch of city-states and I am not getting resources from any of them.

6. SheckyS

SheckyS Warlord

What does the "Deploy" command do? It's on the list for my biplane, and it shows a green radius around it's location when I tried to use it. But I can't figure out what it's supposed to do. Deploy what?

7. Sic

Sic Chieftain

No, according to CIV6, I have two separate hexes giving me +2 from natural wonders (the same one, The Dead Sea), equalling +4. The game reports adjacency to rivers per hex side, just the same as a natural wonder (or anything else). It's simply treated differently, without any explanation.

8. Sic

Sic Chieftain

It says in-game in the city state screen somewhere. I've read it as well. Not able to play it at the moment, so I can't relocate it, but it's there for sure.

9. Browd

The in-game text for Commercial Hub adjacency is wrong -- you can only get one river adjacency bonus (+2 gold) from a commercial hub, regardless of how many rivers touch the commercial hub tile. Hopefully that will get fixed in a patch.

10. Silverdawn

Silverdawn Prince

It is the last line of the suzerain bonus description. It says what resources you will get from them. It includes both luxury and strategic resources.

Spoiler :

suzerain_buenos_aires.PNG
    suzerain_carthage.PNG

11. Akbarthegreat

Akbarthegreat Angel of Junil

Bumping an earlier question..

12. Huaojozumakurwa

Huaojozumakurwa Chieftain

Cathy captured 2 city states and waged war on me. I destroyed her units and took one city; she then sued for peace. I asked for both CSs and another city of hers near my border.

1) I couldn't find any option to Liberate the CSs after getting them in a peace deal.
    2) I couldn't find any option to raise the given city.

Am I missing anything?

13. SheckyS

SheckyS Warlord

I'm not sure. But I haven't noticed any penalty for putting certain districts on otherwise undesirable tiles like deserts. In fact, some districts do really well there, such as neighborhoods.

14. Markus5

Markus5 Code Monkey

I will be updating my system with a new graphics card.
    The old adapter does not meet minimum spec.
    Will Civ6 use both adapters if I leave the old one installed?
    Will Civ6 choose to use the new adapter if both are installed?
    I'll find out in a week when the new adapter arrives, but I'm curious if anyone has run with multiple adapters (especially if one does not meet minimum spec).

15. SheckyS

SheckyS Warlord

How do I move an artifact to a different museum?
    When the museum wasn't full, I got a message saying it had to be full. Now it's full and I can click on an artifact and it highlights the two other archaeological museums, but clicking on them does nothing.

16. Browd

Are you clicking on the other museum or clicking on an artifact in the other museum?

17. Browd

Right now, there are no liberate or raze options for cities acquired in a peace treaty.

18. SheckyS

SheckyS Warlord

The other museum is empty. I tried clicking on the museum and on an empty slot in the museum, but nothing happens either way. Here's a screen shot. I clicked in the middle slot of Setia to pick up the artifact in that slot. You can see it's empty and my other two museums are highlighting. But clicking them does nothing.

Attached Files:

19. Akbarthegreat

Akbarthegreat Angel of Junil

The graphics settings in civ6 allow you to choose which GPU you play the game with.

Markus5 likes this.
  20. SheckyS

SheckyS Warlord

Apparently, you can only swap artifacts when BOTH the source and the destination museums are BOTH full. Be nice if the game told you that. Or at least didn't highlight invalid destinations.