The Very-Many-Questions-Not-Worth-Their-Own-Thread Thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea why a survey would do...this?

No, unless it is somehow tied to the other data they are trying to collect.

If it asked for your birthdate elsewhere, this could be one of those things inserted just to check if you're really paying attention. Otherwise, :dunno:

No this was the only question that ask.

It's odd months v. even months, so I think Cutlass' answer that it might be about double-checking your age is the most likely one.
Don't they know your age anyway from your registration at the surveys website?

The whole Civfanatics.com domain is blocked on facebook and instagram. This is probably already on the radar of whoever runs this site, but.. Just an FYI in case it's not

I flagged it as "definitely not spam" on facebook, but the last time I saw this happen it took a while for them to respond, and in that case we had somebody on the inside

This means that you can't post Civfanatics links anywhere on these platforms, including in "private" chat

The whole Civfanatics.com domain is blocked on facebook and instagram. This is probably already on the radar of whoever runs this site, but.. Just an FYI in case it's not

I flagged it as "definitely not spam" on facebook, but the last time I saw this happen it took a while for them to respond, and in that case we had somebody on the inside

This means that you can't post Civfanatics links anywhere on these platforms, including in "private" chat
Administration is aware of this. I'm not sure what is being done about it though.

How does that even happen?

How does that even happen?

Bots autoban domains if enough people flag a domain or site as being inappropriate (or whatever).. from what I was told when 16colo.rs suffered the same fate.

I should have looked around more to see if this was being discussed elsewhere

Somebody really hates Civilization?

Bots autoban domains if enough people flag a domain or site as being inappropriate (or whatever).

Also, that seems really easy to abuse to get sites blacklisted.

Is there some good speech by Trump? Not necessarily inspirational, but with some good points. On czech tv they just provide parts where he seems like complete moron.

Is there some good speech by Trump? Not necessarily inspirational, but with some good points. On czech tv they just provide parts where he seems like complete moron.
No, that is pretty much it. Any good points are purely accidental.

I believe he has deliberately never given a good speech. That it's a point with him not to. That he sees the point of a speech as to be, somehow, not good. And so he always finds a way to make a speech not good.

on the question of CFC banned

I'd guess it's probably the posters in OT, :lol:

ı still have received no answer to whether ı should stop calling fecebook as fecebook . Will do , if it is any help , and yes, when designated as a Saviour and doing nothing to keep the world from the pandemic (smallprint issues , no need to get a full r16 wall of text) it might indeed help if source is blacklisted and stuff .

No. Not even in the tecnical sense, really, he just rambles on disjointedly and cannot finish sentences unless he's reading from a teleprompter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom