The Very-Many-Questions-Not-Worth-Their-Own-Thread Thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my own experience, you just have to wait.

Do you have a mini/microUSB cable? (I can never remember which one it is.) It's a lot easier. I use the one that came with my eBook reader.
I am connected by cable to my internet. I can wait.

There's also a couple of apps that let you set up an FTP server on your phone so you can download your files with an FTP client on your computer. It's a bit of a convoluted solution though.

Man, don't you know that Synsensa's been playing the Moanin' Lisa Blues of late?

Until recently Syn-chan has had a depressed-looking Lisa Simpson as his avatar. That, and this:

Is corduroy a thing? Or is it completely out of fashion?

I've owned multiple pairs of corduroy trousers, but then I've never claimed to be in fashion.

Well, when I do, I'll let you know.

I've owned multiple pairs of corduroy trousers, but then I've never claimed to be in fashion.

I did, but haven't in a long time. I also haven't been exactly clothes shopping in a long time. I just don't recall seeing anyone in corduroy lately either, but it's not like I'm terribly attentive.

I have two pairs of navy cords that I wear. I used to have at least other more brightly coloured pairs.

Just wear the corduroy, Tim.

I've also lost like three outfits and for the life of me I can't figure out where they went. No logical explanation.

I've also lost like three outfits and for the life of me I can't figure out where they went. No logical explanation.

The same place where dryer socks go

Is it true that Europeans don't really have peanut butter and don't eat PB&J's???

It is a thing that they don't like and/or eat PBJs yeah I've heard that from European

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom