• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

UK CFC meetup mark II

Please vote for a WHERE and a WHEN you want the meet!

• Total voters
So, are we set for 15-17 december?

Sophie, I guess it is your call!

Rambuchan said:
Stapel: I'm happy to make a detour to the Home of Cricket for you. And that need not coincide with any CFC meet up. You're always welcome. :)
:cool:

Maybe I should simply get tickets for the said weekend anyway, regardless of the date :) .

Sounds good to me - last day of term; unless they're being really evil there shouldn't be any 5pm lectures! Bham-London is only 1.5 - 2.5 hours, even on a Friday evening. If I arrange it far enough in advance, I might just be able to stay the night/s with my godmother or an aunt.

Kan' Sharuminar said:
And I shall battle long train journeys, evil warlocks, hotel bookings and the dragons of England to have a good time!

And we shall probably end up on the same train at somepoint!

Kan' Sharuminar said:
Then we shall drink ourselves silly on the train and then stumble around London until we find the rest :p

And even if we dont find them we'll make plenty of new friends!

So being drunk on a London night out is like being in Glasgow then?

We only went out for the football dammit, how did we end up in TGI Fridays, a Sushi Bar and a random club?

So what day have we settled?

There's a gig on the 17th in Brixton that I could drop by after the meet. And the next day.

We found tickets so I need confirmation on the date. Is it the weekend of Dec. 15th?

Whomp said:
We found tickets so I need confirmation on the date. Is it the weekend of Dec. 15th?

Yup, that weekend. (I have just decided that :smug: )
I'll probably fly in on friday morning and fly out on sunday evening.

Friday night I will watch the ashes in a pub.
Saturday night I will watch the ashes in a pub.

:D

Stapel said:
Yup, that weekend. (I have just decided that :smug: )
I'll probably fly in on friday morning and fly out on sunday evening.

Friday night I will watch the ashes in a pub.
Saturday night I will watch the ashes in a pub.

:D
Confirming as well. I'll be travelling with Stapel. And I will also watch the ashes :D

Rik Meleet and I have booked flights for friday 15 december to London and will land at 9:05 am at Gatwick.
We will leave from Stansted on 17 december at 7:25 pm.

So... Friday, Saturday or Sunday for the meet up? Saturday seems to be the obvious choice.

Won't be able to attend if it's that date, am down in london the weekend beforehand for a gig and seeing friends and won't be able to get 2 weekends off in a row in busy christmas peroid. So have a good one guys and girls!

Well curses, Davo was the only one I had a hope of recognising in advance.

Now I'll just have to resort to looking for the drunk, stumbling BCLG100 ;)

Top Bottom