Winter 2006 Unit makers challenge: jury thread

Which unit should have the title "Unit of the Month, February 2006"?

• Hikaro Takayama - Chocobo Knight

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • utahjazz7 - Medieval-type Archer

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Sword Of Geddon - Gurka

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • LizardmenRule - Stormvermin guard

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Flamand - Cylon centurion

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Supa - Mothra

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • R8XFT - Iceni Battleaxe

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flamand

The Visible Elder!
You were too quick. :) Poll is added...

Good idea...:goodjob: What kind of graphic do you suggest?

This is hard.

The Chocobo is very well animated, however it was mearly asemebled form exisiting parts. Still though, its rather orignal. Um, maybe. Well, okay its nor Original but its um.. good word.

Utahjazz unit is an archer, and from what I undrstard archers are hell to do. A great model, if not a bit simple. But simple isn't nessicarly bad.

Swoggy's unit has style. Its great... except for the exclusion of a muzzle flash. I'd vote for it, but its incomplete. Sorry, swoggy.

LizardmenRule's Unit looks like it was modled, but actually its a cnp unit. That onle might get it my vote. I really respect thoes CnP guys.

Flamand's Cylon is real stiff looking. But thats how they walked in that stupid and terrible television show.

Supa's Mothra is probably the best animated of the bunch.

And finally RT8XFT's axewoman. I think I'm married to her, or atleast her sister.

Oi. This is hard.

Hikaro's knight is original, and detailed, but the attack B animation's a bit stiff looking. (3rd place)

If I could vote a second time, Supa's Mothera unit would get my next vote. Really detailed, and animated great. (2nd place)

utahjazz7's archer looks really nice. Very detailed, and the fidget animation looks really good. (1st place, gets the vote)

Wow, this was tough! All the units are Great guys! awesome work......

For me it came down to supas mothra and flamands cylon.The detail, animation,and originality of mothra is tops, but in the end I went with the one that I could best use in one of my mods,so my vote went to the cylon.His movements reflect the old T.V show perfectly...I loved that stupid show :lol:

How about this? :D

Attachments

• unitmakerofthemonth.gif
    unitmakerofthemonth.gif
    5.9 KB · Views: 145
I have to go with the Chocobo. That unit makes me want to Mod something just to add it!

That looks nice, Lizardman... :) I'll use it...

I can't make up my mind - i won't vote :p

I'm glad to see people are voting....and although I'm a bit behind in the race, I'm actually thrilled to bits that I've received the odd vote. There are some really good units up for the vote and this is possibly a better gauge of what people actually like than the request threads.

Perhaps we should do a challenge for leaderheads too :mischief: !!

utahjazz7 said:
I think you've been reading your signature too much. ;)

:lol:
I like to many of those units and i can't make up my mind.
But i will vote for the person with the least number of votes :smug:
(or maybe i already did;)).

EDIT: Hurray! - 500 posts :woohoo: [party] :king: :clap:

Top Bottom