Zelda MOD and scenarios thread

The master Sword should not be a resource, rather a Victory point thing or so.
As for the Link upgrade, howabout adding Link with the Fierce Deity Mask he eventually gets in MM?

that would be great! The only problem is that we would have to have that unit made by someone who really knew what they were doing...

I agree on the master sword thing, tho I think it was just to show what could be done with the original graphics.

Please, if you're gonna discussing anything about MM's ending, could you use the spoiler tag (['spoiler']['/spoiler'] without the ') ?
I haven't finished that one yet (I'm around the fourth temple, I think.. In the Valley with the Zombis) :)

About the Master Sword, it was just for the flavour. Have you decided anything about the gameplay yet, Varlin ? Or the direction Full Mod/Scenarios ?

Just tought of something.
Whatabout the Triforce?

I have 3 ideas for it.

1. Somesort of Space Race, but with Triforce pieces instead of components.
2. A replacement for the UN.
3. Crucial victory point or something.

Supa said:
About the Master Sword, it was just for the flavour. Have you decided anything about the gameplay yet, Varlin ? Or the direction Full Mod/Scenarios ?

Not yet, but this weekend, I plan to work on it a lot and post some ideas.

Psionicle said:
Just tought of something.
Whatabout the Triforce?

I was thinking space race

Supa, your zelda terrain is incredible ! :eek: You must finish it !!!

If you want some maps for this scenario, I could make it.

Thanks for all the comments about the graphics. :)

Here the companion of the forest, the pine forest:

Attachments

• Zelda-Pine-Forest-Preview.jpg
    Zelda-Pine-Forest-Preview.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 245
It is amazing how well the zelda gfx fit with the civ gfx.

anyway, here is the civ-list. It is preliminary, and is extremely open to changes.

Attachments

• Zelda Mod Stuff.txt
    990 bytes · Views: 92
For Hyrule, I disagree. I don't think that Zelda should be the leader. She never was. I'd rather take the King of Minish Cap (Dart) or the one from WW (Gustav). They've got the same body anyway.

If the Gerudos are not the Ganondorf's Civ, then the leader should be the Gerudo Sage from OOT, I forgot her name. (Edition: Indeed, it's Nabooru)

A possible Hero Goron would be Bigoron.

About the Ganon Shadow, it's a good call and if a scenario focuses on the dungeon civ idea, Ganon could control one of the dungeons.

I would keep Link separate from Hyrules Civ, but that's my way.

Another Civ could be the Eolians. Pre-clouds, of course ;)

You should also possibly use Terrminia or Ancient Ikania or another race from another game for a civ. Otherwise you'll be such with only a couple civs.

EDIT: Also I suggest the Triforce should be 3 seperate resorses needed to create the UN building or space race thingy.

Scenario or mod, I'd go first with the Hyrulian Realms before including the others realms. Balancing the game before adding new stuff.

But I think we should decide first on what we're discussing. Mod or scenario ? Dungeon or not ? Two playable civs or more ? Which combination of winning conditions ?

Top Bottom