Imperium Offtopicum II: Chronological Order is For Chumps!

Since Math claimed Rhodes before I freaking made my post, due to being asleep (something you guys seem to not do -.-) I want the minination on the Bosporus instead.

Since Math claimed Rhodes before I freaking made my post, due to being asleep (something you guys seem to not do -.-) I want the minination on the Bosporus instead.

you cant. i already claimed it.

and moreover, why are you SO intent on limiting my own power? you realize, i can destroy you at any time.

and moreover, why are you SO intent on limiting my own power? you realize, i can destroy you at any time.
Maybe because last time you built a plant-named class of carrier that can dodge cruise missiles, has an antimatter reactor, and can build planes? :mischief:
And that's what you will use to destroy him? :lol:

Maybe because last time you built a plant-named class of carrier that can dodge cruise missiles, has an antimatter reactor, and can build planes? :mischief:
And that's what you will use to destroy him? :lol:

doesn't matter. there's a freaking GALACTIC empire and no one cares, but when i try to be a modern advance d nation they hound me like i'm a criminal.

Tancius can you do something about this?

Guys, read the rules. It says you can play with technology however you want- it doesn't matter. So stop targeting Mathalamus about it, because you guys can do it to.

Oh really?

This just in: Macedonian scientists have developed the B-wing and they are now being mass-produced with technology which allows us to mass-produce anything at a low, low cost. Now available at Wall-Mart!

doesn't matter. there's a freaking GALACTIC empire and no one cares, but when i try to be a modern advance d nation they hound me like i'm a criminal.
I thought it was obvious that the Galactic Empire was a reference to Star Wars, and is something of a joke... Obviously in this game it isn't actually galactic.

This is math we're dealing with here...

I guess I'll enter the game, even though I'm not totally sure about some of the rules, especially since this is totally ignoring the IOT development thread.

I'll be Australia. My computer is being stubborn and won't let me post a map, but I'll just take the 8 provinces in Australia. My capital is Sydney and I'll get more stats later.

(Is that too much land? I'm not sure how your counting this, so I can take less if needed.

Hello, new North Korea. While we stand, it seems you thrown off your communistic yoke... and trade it in for a imperalistic yoke... seriously. When will we ever unite as one?

For the sake of some of the new players who may or may not be joining, I thought I might include an abbreviations cheat sheet:

PAE: Planned Areas of Expansion
SOI: Spheres of Influence
DOW: Declaration of War
NAP: Non-Aggression Pact

Let me know if you can think of any others, to those of you who have been playing these for awhile.

Can I have Svalbard please?

If not, Madagascar.

Hold on a second, we get ten claims and not five? I'll add a couple more then A Oranje Federation.png

and what is your nation? a collection opf independent states grouped yuunder one flag?

Probably a colonial power - I'd say the Netherlands but that comes from my knowledge of history.

- Lighthearter

Actually i'm the Oranje Federation, we're a federated constitutional monarchy of Dutch speaking peoples and our capitol is in Capetown by the way;).

Actually i'm the Oranje Federation, we're a federated constitutional monarchy of Dutch speaking peoples and our capitol is in Capetown by the way;).

Ah well, good job thinking out of the box:goodjob:

I suggest a map update on the front page please. I can take up our cartographer position now actually as I figured out the way to get the image to look good.

- Lighthearter

GM Announcement:

Alright, I've added all the new nations in... If I somehow missed it in these three pages, please let me know.

Anyway, here's my newest amendment to spice up the game:

I've always wanted to model things with recessions and booms economically. IOT V has RL disasters, but they are based in reality...

To make things more fun, I'll detail the economic climate, major disasters, etc. every update. These of course are solely for flavor and have no real impact on the game.

Feel free to offer suggestions(via PM or userpage messages).

Top Bottom