Official Godzilla Scenario discussion thread

The Last Conformist said:
I never got why the oversized simian should care whether the girls are virgins.

I am sure he doesn't. Natives. Obsessed with sex. :p

Supa said:
That's what I think too: Endgame unit. By 2050, USA would surely have tried to copy those big robots from Japan.

The Micro$haft Veritech, complete with Transformer sound effects!

Yeah it's all done now. :p

Not much news to give on my end, as the past few weeks have been crazy busy in RL. Your work on the units (In addition to the Kong units in Supas sig, he has almost completed Anguirus and Mothra - all four of them ROCK!) is really the only progress made the past few weeks. I need to make some DVDs from the footage, music, and photographs from the wedding, and that will keep me tied up for the next day or two. I came up with several new ideas for the Hawaiian mod while in Hawaii (shocking, I know), and some of them will cross over into this mod, so I guess indirect progress has been made... Been playing Civ4 a little bit, and may be harvesting some concepts from there, too.

At any rate, by next week I should be back in the swing of things as far as Civ3 modding is concerned (Civ4 is too buggy and beta to even consider modding at this time, IMHO).

You can find her here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=3670536#post3670536

A very special thanks to Supa yet again! Supas support for this mod has made it my top priority to finish it.

Some changes to Godzilla:

- The "Kaiju" civ will actually be a native race of humans that learn to summon Kaiju and other animals. This will make use of specific techs and resources. It also allows slavery, sacrifice, terraforming, and city capturing to actually make some sense. It will correct some of the balance issues my testing has uncovered in warfare. Human units will be very few, cheap and weak. Their traditional technology will stop just short of metalsmithing, and focus much more on religion and beastmastering. While this is a slight departure from tradition, many Godzilla movies, and all the Kong movies refer to the beasts as being worshipped by some primitive race. This just fleshes that side out a bit.

- Some Kaiju can only come to be by upgrading, others by being spawned by specific buildings, yet others (Mechas) may be built, but at an extremely high cost.

- The part of The Virgin will be played by the C3C Princess.

- I will initially release the Godzilla Scenario. Soon to follow will be Modzilla, which will include 25 human civs, and 6 identical Kaiju civs. This way you can have the beasts duke it out, or configure your own G-Based scenario.

- NO PROMISES on dates, but I might be ready for a private beta by April. PM me if you are interested.

Expect some screenshots soon!

I just saw Final Wars today. Great piece of fun. The Gotengo must be in the scenario. The flying japanese ships would be a good addition too. Do know of any units ressembling to them ?

At the moment I am using various robots and futuristic planes and tanks to fill those roles. If you feel like making Gotengo that would rock.

Saw Final Wars myself a few months ago. I was thinking the japanese should have some kind of modernized ninja that would be great against other human units....

I would love to make the Gotengo, but with Poser I'm limited to organic unit.
Ninja ? You mean the Mutants ? About human units, I was thinking it would be perhaps a good idea to use only MU.

Amesjustin said:
I have decided there will be five playable civs in the scenario - Kaiju, Japanese, American, Russia, and China. The Alien Civ I was considering will just be barbarians.

You forgot Poland

Top Bottom