The Holy Land from Ancient Times to the Middle Ages

Units by Shiro Kobbure :king:

FLCs by Tom 2050
Sounds By Ares de Borg

Download here:

Part 1: Habiru, Hyksos, Canaanite / Kingdom of Israel

Part 2: Hasmonean Kingdom / Palmyrian Empire

Part 3: Kingdom Of Jerusalem

It has been a pleasure to work with two such splendid gentlemen. Enjoy!

(Please note: Most of the ini files point to Firaxis Victory sounds due to Shiro's wish. If you want to use the included custom sounds, just add change the ini entry to VICTORY=Victory.wav)

Thank you, Shiro, for these nice units. They will fill a lot of gaps for many ancient and medieval mods.

Deus vult! Thank you very much Shiro, these are awesome units! Thank you Tom and Ares as well, I love this spirit of cooperation! :goodjob:

I don't know how to thank you because I'm doing scenario with kingdom of Israel right now. Thanks again and as i see that you doing mediterrain units could you do ancient Illyrians? I have pictures of every type Horseman, Peltast, Warrior, Elite footman.

Deus lo vult... and there is even more ahead. Shiro has some more units up his sleeve.

... And a very hearty "Thank you!" Ares for seeing to it that so many of our new toys come with great sound effects.

All The Best,

Oz

I don't know how to thank you because I'm doing scenario with kingdom of Israel right now. Thanks again and as i see that you doing mediterrain units could you do ancient Illyrians? I have pictures of every type Horseman, Peltast, Warrior, Elite footman.
No promises, if they look the exact same to me as a typical Greek unit, I might not make it. It was the main reason I didn't make a horse unit for Hasmonean. It looked too Greek, so I decided that instead of taking all that time rendering it. I would just use one of Sandris's great units.

But if you want to request it here is the place:
Call of the Barbarian pack(s)

If I like it, I will added to the pack.

A big and vaired unit pack! Don't forget to enter one in the monthly unit competition!

Haven't had a chance to check out the animations yet, but they certainly look nice! :goodjob::)

Long reign great shogun Shiro! :)
Tom, I wish you could have 2050 hours per day to all the things you need... And want! :)
Ares, you're a god of war already. So I wish you new battles and more glory! :)

Thank you all very much for the fantastic work!

Top Bottom