Zombie Island 3 in the works

TVA22

King
Hi all,
I've been working on a spin-off of "Escape from Zombie Island 2" for quite some time. Since King Arthur doesn't mind me releasing it on Civfanatics whenever it's finished, I thought I'd post a little teaser. For those of you who haven't played escape from zombie island and escape from zombie island 2--do so. You owe it to yourself. They're hilarious, and uber fun. Also playing the second one is important to understand what will be going on in mine, because Escape from Zombie Island 3 will pick up right where #2 ended--with the survivors landing on the mainland, to find Zombies there as well! Anyway, here's some pics.

Attachments

• opener.JPG
    opener.JPG
    194.9 KB · Views: 357
  • big tex.JPG
    big tex.JPG
    165.4 KB · Views: 365
More power to your elbow TVA22. I like the sneaky peeks so far, it's nice to see you are continuing in the same vein of humour as previous versions.

Nice! I'll be poping in from time to time to give input.

As for when this scenario will be available to the general public... I can't really say for certain. All the units are added, all the cities are placed. It's in the 'hardcore playtesting' stage right now. (any modmaker will understand) After I make sure that it plays the way I want to, I'll have to work on the civpedia, which always takes forever, and then... it'll be here sometime after that. I've got a lot going on these days, including a trip to the UK coming up later on this month (first time to england baby!) but the good news is this: I blow off steam by modding civilization 3. So it will definitely come out...someday. I'll try to post a bit more, like a screenshot or two every few weeks, just to let anyone interested in this mod know that it's still alive and kicking.

A shining ray of light is this: the terrain and that sort of stuff is already in place, thanks to King Arthur's mod, to which this is supposed to be a direct continuation.

LizardmenRule!: The civs will be the same as the ones in EFZI2, with the exception that the survivors on paradise island and zeb's farm are merged into one, under the rule of 'baron zeb.' Hannibal is in no position to lead his faction having just been dropped off on the mainland, surrounded by zombies (he might not survive this one...every good horror flick needs a predictable twist like that). And there are fresh survivors to the east in a place called 'pandora city' who have yet to see what they're up against... (they take the place of zebs farm) The company is on the run, and will be uber hard to play as, and the authorities will sort of sit back until the very end of the game, until they kick butt, somewhat like they were in the other one.

The Company or Authorities could have taken a sample of the infected to a secure 'isolation facility' ... and then things may have gotten sloppy ... and then ... ;)

Top Bottom