• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Imperium Offtopicum II: Chronological Order is For Chumps!

But SoIs give a cheap reason to fling poo fire bullets at eachother! :mischief:

Anyway, update in about 4 hours. I have to run two last battle orders and I think we're good to go...

Russia's claims: (spoilered because of size)

Spoiler :

Taiwan is mine, btw

The Svalbardian Empire feels the Polar area is its claim. The Angevin Empire can claim a whole lot more of the world to the South.

((For the love of God, Aysee, spoiler that map!))

The North Atlantic islands, including Iceland, are our sovereign territory. If you want our peaceful recognition of Greenland as Svalbardian, you must agree to respect our territory nearby. Furthermore, if you expect us to be swayed by the promise of land to the south, we would expect you not to colonise further south than Denmark.

We have no interest in the South it is too warm. All we are interested is here, in the North. Iceland is ours. You can have the other NA islands.

Russia has worked out a deal with Svalbard. (Siberia for Scandivania)

Flatly, no. We have already sent colonists to Iceland and it has been part of the Angevin sphere of influence for over a year.

Arakhor, stop demanding Greenland, it's controlled by Svalbard, you should've claimed it when you had the chance. If you don't stop your whining about North-West Scandinavia, Brasilinho will embargo you.

Considering I'm not currently trading with you, that's an irrelevant threat. Also, since you're keen to poke your nose in north Atlantic affairs, we're currently discussing Iceland, so do please keep up.

Fine, but how is Iceland in your sphere of influence? It is much closer to Scandinavia, especially Svalbard-controlled Greenland.

And I threatened an embargo because I lost track on the countries I'm trading with.

Next turn, I'll attack East Cyprus with superior tech, Athens by navy, and Constantinople again with superior tech.

EDIT: Scratch Constantinople, I'll invade Venice with Navy

Next turn, I'll attack East Cyprus with superior tech, Athens by navy, and Constantinople again with superior tech.

im sure your people will be so pleased to know that you left 2 Korean provinces under Byzantine rule. such a shame...

and besides, south korea is no more superior than the Byzantine Republic.

im sure your people will be so pleased to know that you left 2 Korean provinces under Byzantine rule. such a shame...

and besides, south korea is no more superior than the Byzantine Republic.

You're bluffing, if you had parts of South Korea, it'll be on the map.

Trade Agreement with Mad Man accepted.

Korean supply lines are massive, shouldn't they have a bit more difficulty in the Venetian war?

You're bluffing, if you had parts of South Korea, it'll be on the map.

it will be when Tanicius updates.

Math speaks the truth; you've exhausted all your attacks this turn and he used all his to retake S. Marmara and also seize two Korean provinces.

Notice:
Please don't give me your next turn's claims/attacks/etc... it'll make things a pain in the ass to calculate.

First, I'm backing up WIM (West India Man) in saying that Greenland rightfully belongs to The Svalbardian Empire.

Next, I support Cull's wishes that the territories you conquer should be given to N. Korea due to their proximity.

Next, I support Cull's wishes that the territories you conquer should be given to N. Korea due to their proximity.

well since North korea has become...mature ( politically and economically) i shall do so when i finish.

Top Bottom