1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

NOTW L: The Immortals [Game Thread]

Discussion in 'Mafia/NOTW' started by Sprig, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Visorslash

Visorslash Deity

The Prespurian Lord frowns.

That's a very fast robbiecon bandwagon.

2. Verarde

Verarde Pondering Wearing A Hat

OOC: My apologies for lack of activity this day phase. Papers have been hitting me hard.

IC:

<hissssss>

That BSsssssssssssmith....I do not trusssssst him....he issssss a nasssssssty one....

Catharsssssssssissssss may have the body mana.....and choxssssssssorn may have the other.....

3. Sprig

Sprig めんどくさい

NIGHT TWO

Exar listened carefully to accusations that were made and to the claims that echoed around the reception hall. He was very close to fetching his sword and running it through all those that were accused. But perhaps his sanity prevailed&#8230; It later became established that a clear figure stood out from all those accused. The Glevum Moroi stammered &#8220;What would I have to do with demons? I hate demons!&#8221; Exars Eyes bore into him. &#8220;The demons have little care for love and hate, you would do better than that to dissuade us&#8221; The Moroi now looked a little nervous his eyes shifted around the room to find support. When his eyes returned to his King, he found Exar towering above him and a split second later a fist making impact with face and the last thing he heard was the splintering of bones. Exar shook bits of brains off his hand and asked the Adjudicator to search the body. The Adjudicator found nothing of interest except an Orb of Entropy Mana.

Robbiecon was Lynched
    Spoiler Alignment :
    he was a Human Innocent.

Exar looked at the body with disgust. In his rage, he had been to swift, he should have allowed more time to hear Robbiecon out. But what is done is done. And with that he walked out of the reception hall.

~~~

Accusations
    Nintz (Seon, TheLastDays)
    Choxorn (Nintz, Jarema)
    PaulusIII (Catharsis)
    Kill Fire (ATPG)
    The Black Knigh (Autolycus)
    King Morgan (The Black Knigh)
    Secret Scribe (Kennigit)
    Visorslash (KingMorgan)
    Darth Caeser (Bad Player)
    TheLastDays (Visorslash)
    Robbiecon (spaceman98, Bsmith1068, Frozen In Ice, choxorn)
    Frozen In Ice (Backwards Logic)
    Bsmith1068 (Verarde)

Earth mana
    Choxorn - (Choxorn, Frozen In Ice, The Black Knigh, Visorslash, Bsmith1068, johnhughthom, robbiecon)

Body mana
    Catharsis (Catharsis, ATPG, Nintz, johnhughthom, topsecret, robbiecon, kill fire)
    Kill Fire (The Black Knigh)
    Bsmith1068 (Bsmith1068, Kennigit, Bad Player, Visorslash,)

~~~​

Exar's Character Sheet
    ~~~​

Dawn breaks in [timer=10/9/2013 6:00 PM +13:00; Day has finished] [/timer] at 9 Oct 2013 6:00 PM (+13:00)

Night orders to me before dawn. P.S. Plum is a horrible colour, who decided to use that one? :S

4. Marcher Jovian

Marcher Jovian Prince

I am sorry, but I can barely keep up with what others have posten. I don't feel I have enough time to do this game justice so I am Dropping Out.

5. Zack

Zack 99% hot gas

[OOC: I forgot about this game and have no idea what's going on.]

6. Takhisis

Takhisis april's fool

[OOC: facepalm]

7. topsecret

topsecret Believer

[OOC: Either totally true or a mafia plot to throw us off.]

8. Sprig

Sprig めんどくさい

9. Takhisis

Takhisis april's fool

[OOC: There is no mafia in NotW unless it's set in Italy!]

10. Sprig

Sprig めんどくさい

DAY THREE

Exar was once again woke at an unreasonable timey. He couldn't remember when he had ever been this tired. He felt like ripping the head of the servant that woke him. However he managed to restrain himself. The servant told him another body had been found. Resigned, he allowed himself to be lead tot he body. This time it was the priest. His body was all charred, though Exar could see that he was in the pose of a prayer when he was attacked.

Jerrema was Immolated
    Spoiler Alignment :
    he was a Elven Innocent.

Exar collected a mana orb from the body and together with the orb from Exar's victim, they would go up for vote. He addressed his guests. "You haven't made much progress in finding the demons. I expect much better today!" The Sheaim Emissary and Ljosalfar Ambassador raised objections once more as to how fellow countrymen had been treated during the night. The Ljosalfar Ambassador was particularly cross. "This is the second time in a row. I have worked tirelessly to improve our situation. If our rights can not be respected it does not pose well for the future"

~~~

Exar's Character Sheet

~~~

National Diplomacy

Sheaim state is 'Cautious'
    Ljosalfar state is 'Cautious'
    Amurite state is 'Neutral'

Items up for Vote

Claims for the 1x Death Mana in DimGray
    Claims for the 1x Entropy Mana in Teal

Accusations in Bold

Night begins in [timer=10/11/2013 6:00 PM +13:00; Day has finished] [/timer] at 11 Oct 2013 6:00 PM (+13:00)

11. Sprig

Sprig めんどくさい

12. Visorslash

Visorslash Deity

13. Visorslash

Visorslash Deity

I welcome the return of the Sheaim Merchant and Emissary. May they provide wisdom beyond their years.

Death Mana to me
    Entropy Mana for Kennigit

Backwards Logic lives up to his name. His attempt to lynch me yesterday and his backward warmonger logic is not good for the party.

14. Kennigit

Kennigit proud 2 boxer

Death Mana to Exar

As my King wishes, so shall he have

15. Autolycus

Autolycus Emperor

[Teal]I, the magistrate,[/teal] would like the entropy mana, as I can use it to strengthen our search for the traitors among us!

16. Backwards Logic

Backwards Logic Emperor Palpatine

Where?

choxorn, for using terrible logic to associate himself with the last-second Robbiecon wagon. You're better than this.

17. Frozen In Ice

Frozen In Ice Emperor

Well Backwards Logic it seems you are unable to see the logic in Choxorn's and my accusations yesterday, and though I can't speak for my governor, I shall explain it from my point of view. It was nearing the end of the day yesterday and Exar had already declared he was going to take action against whoever had the most accusations against them. The three leading candidates were all terrible choices in my mind, I'll give you that, but I took action to choose what I thought would be the least terrible choice. Nintz was accused for simply being a bedwetter (the poor guy must be having serious confidence issues right now), and Choxorn was accused for being able to use death mana. Robbiecon's quietness was the biggest mark among three, so that's why chose him.

18. Ekolite

Ekolite The Mighty Jungle

As the envoy of the great Sheaim Empire, I believe the mana should be granted to me. It would certainly do a great deal to better our opinion of your race, and perhaps we might even be tempted to show you a little mercy in the inevitable war that will consume your nation. Those who vote to entrust the mana to me shall be spared an eternity of agonising torture in the pit of Agares, those which do not will come to regret their foolish decision.

The choice is yours mortals.

I vote Ekolite/Ekolite

19. Backwards Logic

Backwards Logic Emperor Palpatine

You sure you weren't just trying to save choxorn? Because the wagon formed very late in the day with choxorn tied for the lead with two, and today I jump on choxorn for his bandwagoning and you immediately leap to his aid, accusing me and trying to spin things another way. Looks like a flinch. Nevermind the fact pretty much everyone is voting the same way, and you pick Robbiecon as your sacrificial offering, using spaceman's logic to cover up the fact you needed a new target on the fly. You see things from my point of view, right?

20. Kennigit

Kennigit proud 2 boxer

Exar is no mortal!