Sharks attack! (22th June 2006)

I concurr!

Edit: I don't know how to spell concur! (????)

Edit2: I don't feel like double-checking in a dictionary! Sharks are cool! Even when the Oilers beat them in the playoffs! :crazyeye:

Love the sharks!

This is great! It's also neat that some Windwaker units are being made, this means there might be some use for the boats from there, hmmm...

:thumbsup:

The Great Whites an Megaladon would work great in both Modzilla and X Mod, The Great Whites in Hawaii - definitely. The smaller shark might be renamed to a Mako though.

Those sharks look really scary. Nice job, Supa. :)

Supa... The Magalodon didn't have a units_32 so I made one from the animations. Also included Alt Large and Small pcx if you want them.
The Great White had a Civ Specific Colored Front Tooth :lol: no big deal but that is corrected. Again...Your Sharks are Exceptionally Good.

Attachments

• Megaladon pcx files.zip
    6.9 KB · Views: 147
  • Greatwhite units_32.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 123
Thanks for the new units32. I didn't bother to make different ones for the small shark, megalon and great white since they're basicly the same unit but yours look nice.

Where does the Great White have Civ-Colour ? I've just checked the attacks, but I saw none. :-?

Yes...the same files you have work ok for the smaller shark as well.
The single Civ Specific Pixel was the first tooth toward the nose on the units_32. Probably not very noticeable in game unless you have a Bright colored Civ and even then because it was only one pixel, not any big deal. I just included it because I was uploading the others. It is "pink" if you look at it in high resolution. I use a Palette I made that shows all Civ Specific Colors as Green so I can Check fast and easy when making Civ Specific Colored units_32 files. Same one I placed in my tutorial on units_32 files, which is in Zulu's Tutorial thread on that subject.

Oh, you meant on the units_32 file. If so, it's not my fault. ;) Units_32 I provide are always unindexed so it can go in anyone's bigger units_32 file. The color decreasing (and civcolors adding) occurs when one copies the file in his own units_32. I suppose you've got back luck and the "teeth" pixel has been converted to red (civ-color in classic units_32 I think ?).

Supa...yes, even though your File was 16 million Colors, it will adopt the Civ Specific Color when used on the Normal Game units_32 pcx sheet. The one I uploaded is loaded to the Game units_32 sheet with no Civ Specific Colors so that will not happen. Concerning the "bigger units_32 files" many of us have....this still uses the same palette as the Normal CIV game so unless someone changes the palette they use, the units_32 files are best uploaded with the Normal Civ Game units_32 palette.

Top Bottom