New leader elimination

Al-Mansur 14
Ramesses II 23
Henry IV (France) 20
Shivaji 20 + 1 = 21 (there aint that much leader options made for them by the comunity yet)
Alexander Nevsky 14 - 3 = 11 (nothing personal, just elimination)
Ur-Nammu 30

Al-Mansur 11
Ramesses II 23
Henry IV (France) 20 - 3 = 17 French history is interesting enough to deserve a leader who wasn't just another king.
Shivaji 21
Ur-Nammu 30
Alexander Nevsky 11 + 1 = 12 Non Muscovy Russia sounds interesting, plus Nevsky is in a more precarious position than my other favourites on this list.

Al-Mansur 11
Ramesses II 23
Henry IV (France) 17+1=18 - Good king Henry!
Shivaji 21
Alexander Nevsky 12-3=9 - I'm afraid that second Russian leader doesn't interest me.
Ur-Nammu 30

It should be 12 + 1 = 13, I upvoted Nevsky before you did.

Sorry, must have forgotten to change the numbers. To the next poster, whomever that may be: Nevsky currently has 10 points, not 9.

Al-Mansur (11+1)=12 Builder of Baghdad
Ramesses II 23
Henry IV (France) 18
Shivaji 21
Alexander Nevsky (10-3)=7 Russia can wait. I prefer Ivan III or IV instead.
Ur-Nammu 30

Al-Mansur 12
Ramesses II 23
Henry IV (France) 18 - 3 = 15 Is there anything to say about him other than being "good"?
Shivaji 21
Alexander Nevsky 7 + 3 = 8 And the curse of the Homusubi upvote strikes again...
Ur-Nammu 30

Al-Mansur 12
Ramesses II 23
Henry IV (France) 15
Shivaji 21
Alexander Nevsky 8-3=5 - Not interested in him.
Ur-Nammu 30+1=31 - A perfect choice for mod.

Al-Mansur (12+1)=13 If Firaxis won't add a second Arab leader, perhaps a Mod leader will do
Ramesses II 23
Henry IV (France) 15
Shivaji 21
Alexander Nevsky (5-3)=2 Let's end Nevsky, there are better choices for an early Russian leader
Ur-Nammu 31

Al-Mansur 13
Ramesses II 23 + 1 = 24 Ozymandias would make an excellent mod leader
Henry IV (France) 15
Shivaji 21
Alexander Nevsky 2 - 3 = ELIMINATED There's better options
Ur-Nammu 31

Looks like we have our five finalists.
Al-Mansur
Ramesses II
Henry IV
Shivaji
Ur-Nammu

A pretty decent leader selection.

As Ur-Nammu had the most points, he will be made first.

And a leaderhead:
Spoiler Ur-Nammu! :
Ur-nammu.png

Since this is very community-based, you can tell me what his agenda/ability/unique (?) would be!

Last edited:
Since this is very community-based, you can tell me what his agenda/ability/unique (?) would be!
I suggest an ability called The First Code of Laws. I think something with policies would make sense for such thing.

And a leaderhead:
Spoiler Ur-Nammu! :

Good thing you put that in spoilers, because it looks like Frankenstein's monster, though to be fair, it's just using existing assets.

And a leaderhead:
Spoiler Ur-Nammu! :

Can you share the pic with invisible background and the raws? if not here then in some filesharing website. I mean raw like it in original files with all the layers, and all? (what program did you used for this? gimp? Maybe I can try smoothing them out.

I think getting a leader portrait that uses painting/archaeological finds/found art would suit better for now. The animated leader looks a bit too weird.

I think getting a leader portrait that uses painting/archaeological finds/found art would suit better for now. The animated leader looks a bit too weird.
I don't know - I'm not sure that this is what I want.
Spoiler :

Good thing you put that in spoilers, because it looks like Frankenstein's monster, though to be fair, it's just using existing assets.
That was just the rough copy; I usually tend to smooth things out a lot before I finalize them.
Spoiler Before :
Spoiler After :
Can you share the pic with invisible background and the raws? if not here then in some filesharing website. I mean raw like it in original files with all the layers, and all? (what program did you used for this? gimp? Maybe I can try smoothing them out.
Anyway, I used Photoshop (but I do think that Gimp can open Photoshop files)

What do you think is the issue?... besides his right arm, that looks strange. I have been working on that for a while, so I think it's harder for me to see issues.

(It seems like the file is too big for here, so I'll do it on a different website)

Al-Mansur 13-3=10 - I'm afraid I'm less interested in seeing him compared to any of leaders below.
Ramesses II 24
Henry IV (France) 15
Shivaji 21
Ur-Nammu 31+1=32 - The creator of the first code of laws in history.

Top Bottom