Unit Request Thread 3

Or mercenaries and subjected peoples.

thanks to Supa and Thorvald of Lym , will check the suggestions . The scenario being about the Lord of the Rings , and a personalized one at that ı am ready to look anything .

Honestly, I'm surprised we still don't have a generic grey wolf. embryodead's dire wolf comes closest, but even it may be too specialized for the perfectionist.

It would be simpliest to recolor embryo's dire wolf to make a grey wolf... I could prob do so pretty quickly (on sunday). It looks generic enough I think.

thanks to Supa and Thorvald of Lym , will check the suggestions . The scenario being about the Lord of the Rings , and a personalized one at that ı am ready to look anything .

Ah, in which case I would think a dire wolf does better than the gray variety for a warg.

-Oz

gameplay takes so much of the computer time , good or bad ı don't know . Got into a messy war , with Angmar of that scenario and couldn't test them yet . My intention is to use the dog / dogs as a replacement for basic spearmen for Orcs so that ı will have some option for having an unique Orc line for Isengard , the civ that ı seem to play always . And in case ı manage it ı could maybe even add some to that mod . In which case what's the etiquette for using units in a mod ? Do ı PM the unit creators individually , or would be enough to credit them in a text file or something to be included in the RAR. file ? Or should ı contact the releasers of the mod to use their units totally ?

looking around ı already see tom2050 has the wolfs , thanks for that , and page 3 of downloads there is a mumakil by ruby sauce . Good !

The general etiquette is to have a thank-you in a text file, or as Neomega did in Pentagenesis, have the credits for each unit in the civilopedia.

Thanks to {user} for {unit} will work. Or for graphic, game concept, testing, map, whatever.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Fa.223 "Drache" 3rd Reich helicopter:

Attachments

• Fa.223 Drache.jpg
    Fa.223 Drache.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 122
Team colorable Army Men!

M60 Patton, Huey Helicopter, Mortar Guy, Rifle Guy, Bazooka Guy, Machinegunner Sarge, Plastro, Halftrack, Jeep, SMG Gunner.

Another LotM request.

Some orc units please? The mod has some, but made by a variety of people. A set made by one person would be cool.

if anyone is interested in LotM , ı would like to see an hobbit , mostly white as the Farmhand of Plotinus , armed with a crossbow that he supports with a rod like the Musketman . Wouldn't exactly fit the Tolkien's world as ı have seen it discussed but it would be the catapult equivalent for Hobbits . The crossbow not too big , not a caricature but a heavy thing would have been good .

Aaglo, you have the most orc units in LotM I believe, and they are very uniform. Think you could make some more? Few spear, few attack?

Would be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom