Plaguebearer

LMR

Back In Green!
Hi

31/10/12: This is a Plaguebearer, a lesser daemon of Nurgle. It is a combination of lots of different models and objects and I'm quite happy how it turned out, especially him dropping his guts in the fidget and then putting them back in :)

Plaguebearer

31/7/14: A Daemonette, a lesser daemon of Slaanesh. Combines kinboat's female paperdoll and trolloc parts with claws i found and heavily modified to make it work.

Daemonette

Meet the Soul Grinder; hellish combination of daemon and war machine. This is a mashup of three Defiler models, several Paperdolls, bits of Kinboat's Trolloc, and other models and objects sourced from various places. It took ~48 hours to render :eek:

Soul Grinder

those're guts? They look a bit like a skirt. But fine anyway, LeftMiddleRight!

Very nice one, although "nice" isn't the right word. And he can be used for WH also, not just 40k :goodjob:
BTW you must have had a hard time animating those legs to run, since there are no pre-made animations for this model...

BTW you must have had a hard time animating those legs to run, since there are no pre-made animations for this model...

Glad you asked :)

The walk was easy enough, because the basic poser walk animation worked, but for the run i created another paperdoll and applied the run animation to that, then matched up the two models, so that the chest, hips, feet, head and hands were always overlapping.

it isnt that smooth, but i thought for this guy it didnt really matter

Glad you asked :)

The walk was easy enough, because the basic poser walk animation worked, but for the run i created another paperdoll and applied the run animation to that, then matched up the two models, so that the chest, hips, feet, head and hands were always overlapping.

it isnt that smooth, but i thought for this guy it didnt really matter

It turned out just great :goodjob:

Nice unit, LMR!

With light colored units, you might want to up the anti-aliasing setting by a notch as light colors have a tendency to clash more against the background than dark colors. Fortunately, you see it a lot less in-game than with the thankless magenta background.

Love the fidget!

Top Bottom