Tom's Unit Factory

Is there any particular unit you haven't thought of doing yet?

The Arachnes are marvelous! Animations, textures, rendering, everything is perfect. Sounds are good. For my personal use, I'll probably switch the Attacks around, having Attack2 as AttackA, Attack1 as B and 3 as Defend.

Have you changed your mind about the humanoid/transformation version ? For some reason, I can't find that particular preview anymore.

I like the Pinky Demon, especially the fact you've retrieved the original sounds. :)

Is there any particular unit you haven't thought of doing yet?

:)

The Arachnes are marvelous! Animations, textures, rendering, everything is perfect. Sounds are good. For my personal use, I'll probably switch the Attacks around, having Attack2 as AttackA, Attack1 as B and 3 as Defend.

Have you changed your mind about the humanoid/transformation version ? For some reason, I can't find that particular preview anymore.

I like the Pinky Demon, especially the fact you've retrieved the original sounds. :)

Thanks. No, the human/spider transform is made, just not uploaded yet. It used a slightly different setup. I have 2 versions of that one. That preview was in the Might Magic thread.

Arachnid Ladies are excellent! Perfect work, and thanks as always!

If they creep me out they're realistic spiders.

Could you throw in the ratha if you have time?

Top Bottom