Units: Amazon Pack #2

Could you make a blond version of the warrior princess? That one reminds me too much of Xena, who I would rather forget. (Xena's 5th and 6th seasons are the worst crap I have seen on television since Buffy the Vampireslayer). *Sighs.*

...or, even better, make Callisto? She symbolizes the time when Xena wasn't such crap as nowadays. ^___^

cool units kindred72!

Originally posted by WinterRose
Could you make a blond version of the warrior princess? That one reminds me too much of Xena, who I would rather forget. (Xena's 5th and 6th seasons are the worst crap I have seen on television since Buffy the Vampireslayer). *Sighs.*

...or, even better, make Callisto? She symbolizes the time when Xena wasn't such crap as nowadays. ^___^

You want me to make a unit AFTER you make fun of Buffy??? Have you SEEN my avatar?!?!? ;) :D

Originally posted by Kindred72

You want me to make a unit AFTER you make fun of Buffy??? Have you SEEN my avatar?!?!? ;) :D

Guess twice why I chose Buffy instead of Birds of Prey or Star Trek. =)

Mmmh, umh, anyway, lets pretend that I said Farscape instead of Buffy, shall we, and everyone will live happily ever after? ^__^;

Originally posted by Kindred72

Now that you mention it, a Buffy unit would be tres cool! :D

Originally posted by WinterRose

Mmmh, umh, anyway, lets pretend that I said Farscape instead of Buffy, shall we, and everyone will live happily ever after? ^__^;

Keep digging. The hole's not big enough yet.;)

For Kindred72's AmazonKnight:

Changed Run flc, added Sounds: Attack, Death, Fortify and Victory, another units_32.pcx to use, and the changed .INI file.

The Change Run flc allows better in game functioning of this nice unit (that uses the KnightRun.amb sounds) along with the other added flc sounds ...Big Thanks to Kindred72 for creating it.

Just unzip the files into your AmazonKnight Folder...Read Me included. The Original Run and units_32.pcx are also included so no need to worry about losing anything.

This is Only the Changed and Added Files so you need to have the Original AmazonKnight Download first.

Get the Zip Here: size 622 KB http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads6/AmazonKnight_Update_and_Sounds.zip

The Beastmaster has a nice little bum on 'er doesn't she? ;)

Top Bottom