Units: Amazon Pack #2

Originally posted by Amadan
Love the units.
But for an Amazon, shouldn't that be Beast Mistress? :)

But then again, why not Breast Mistress... :groucho: :lol:

:thumbsup::thumbsup: for these very nice units, I will use these in my mods.

Great work Kindred72. Hope you don't mind if I use them in my next two ModScenarios. I'm going to make a Amazon version of my Pillage & Burn and then a Man Versus Machine scenario which will be a Terminator/Matrix like mod with the Player Civs being futuristic Machine civilization and a few post apocoplyptic human civs to be enslaved for workers. ;)

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
Great work Kindred72. Hope you don't mind if I use them in my next two ModScenarios. I'm going to make a Amazon version of my Pillage & Burn and then a Man Versus Machine scenario which will be a Terminator/Matrix like mod with the Player Civs being futuristic Machine civilization and a few post apocoplyptic human civs to be enslaved for workers. ;)

Not a problem. That's what they are there for.:D

The true test of greatness is when you can show your "worst" work and still get high praise for it. Makes us all wonder, if that's the WORST, I wonder what the BEST looks like!

Wow!! More Amazon units needed. I'm going to use them for my regular units.

These are indeed great units;)! Can’t wait to play as the Amazons in embryodead’s War Hammer:goodjob:. Thanks Kindred72, for these excellent units!

Originally posted by Padma
GF: They have all the "bounce" they need, to still be able to be posted here. ;)
Yeah that's why I posted the walk preview of the Amazon worker at MZO instead of here. I already got "in trouble" here for those old Amazon Leaders with the Jiggle Motion. :D

I think that was a little more than a jiggle. The back of my head is still sore, when I used the animation for an amazon civ and my wife decied one day she wanted to try the game out.:cringe: I didn't know she was going to play a mod so I didn't say anything. She plays about 10 minutes and runs into an Amazon scout. Next thing I know I'm making a sandwich and :spank: "What the ____! Where did you get that!?"

I think she was right about excessive jiggle. Not even the real things move that much. :nono:

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

Yeah that's why I posted the walk preview of the Amazon worker at MZO instead of here. I already got "in trouble" here for those old Amazon Leaders with the Jiggle Motion. :D

What's MZO? :confused:

OK...saw that Amazon worker preview. Wow. What can I say? Get off the internet and get back to work! :love:

I hope you use that model to make some fighting units as well. Or maybe other animation models with varying degrees of...errr...voluptitude. :eek:

Ghengis Farb, the Russ Meyer of Civ 3. :crazyeye: :lol:

Top Bottom