Tom's Unit Factory

Seal (unit conversion)

No Civ Colors. Minor modifications made to original model and coloring.

Download here... Seal.rar

Unit32, Large/Small pcx, and Sound Files included. Is an Atlantica Online unit.

I've been waiting for this one. Now my seal hunters can go to work. Thx Tom. :goodjob:

Big Horned Sheep, Ram, etc... (unit conversion)

No Civ Colors. Minor modifications made to original model and coloring. This unit does not conform exactly to what a Big Horned Sheep or Ram looks like, but I got it as close as was possible with the model I had.

Download here... HornedSheepRam.rar

Looks demonic :)

<pedant_alert>I bet my degree in zoology that that seal is a Sea lion</pedant_alert>

Great unit nonetheless

Actually it's a chemical reaction, ionizing seals gives us seal ions&#8230; right? :mischief:

Tapir (Mammal) (unit conversion)

No Civ Color.

A tapir is a large browsing mammal, similar in shape to a pig, with a short, prehensile snout. Tapirs inhabit jungle and forest regions of South America, Central America, and Southeast Asia. There are four species of Tapirs: the Brazilian Tapir, the Malayan Tapir, Baird's Tapir and the Mountain Tapir. All four species of tapir are classified as endangered or vulnerable. Their closest relatives are the other odd-toed ungulates, including horses and rhinoceroses.

Download here... Tapir.rar

Goldflash found another! Arghhh (no Pirate pun intended)!

Technically, it could be called a Ground Squirrel though, so I nominate myself as only half-wrong. ;)

My cats bring in tons of those stupid things, but they usually can't catch the squirrels.

Tiger (unit conversion)

No Civ Color.

Download here... Tiger.rar

-----------------------------------

White Tiger (unit conversion)

No Civ Color. Recolored Textures.

Download here... WhiteTiger.rar

White Tiger added to post 1235.

Goldflash said:
Don't worry about this one. That is definitely a tiger.

You never know! I was worried someone might say it was actually the Panthera tigris bengalensis or something. :lol:

Wolfshade said:
And I dream about Dark Dancer -> Aztec Dancer

Yea, I can do that eventually. Only requires recolor and render since all the files are already setup.

---------------

Updated Sabretooth Tiger is on the way next. :)

Tiger (unit conversion)

White Tiger (unit conversion)
They're beautiful! :) Thank you! I love barbarians looking as wild dangerous animals, so it's easy to see who is the Father Nature in my personal mod. :) Thank you very much, Tom!

Originally Posted by Wolfshade
And I dream about Dark Dancer -> Aztec Dancer
Yea, I can do that eventually. Only requires recolor and render since all the files are already setup.
Thank you in advance! :)
I will wait her... :blush:
:D

Top Bottom