Unit Discussion/Previews

Hey guys! I came back here on a whim, haven't been around since I was a much younger person; it's great to see you guys still working on this! Is it close to completion? I haven't been around for a while

There is a Civ3 Ten-Year Anniversary competition-voting-popularity contest-wha'eva-thingy.

Good to see you back, my king! Check the latest advances in the forum. I was absent for two years but came back, we can't help it.

Good to see you back mate!

AFAIK, i'm the only one currently making new units. aaglo hasn't been around for a while, not that I'd be comfortable asking more of him since he basically carried this for a long time

So things are moving slowly. I posted an expanded tech tree in one of the other threads and there is (was) a resource discussion going on, but other than that...

Ah man, I would love to help but I'm unbelievably busy these days... I'm here for moral support, though! Haha, are graphics the only thing left, or does the actual scenario-making have to be done?

I changed the Vindicare assassin a bit to get a Traitor Infiltrator. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• Render 3.png
    Render 3.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 146
Top Bottom